Erica is a Singaporean Melbourne based artist who works primarily in the field of printmaking.
Growing up in Singapore has provided her with valuable insight on social movement and justice (or injustice). Her fervour to push the boundaries of social structure and norms through imagery and text are vital part of her art.
- Monash College, Diploma in Art and Design (3 trimesters), 2016 – 2017
- Monash University, Bachelor of Fine Art, 2017 – Present
- Rampage – Private collection, Singapore
- The Past is Not the Past – Private collection, Singapore
- 2018 The Past is not the Past, Coda Culture, Singapore.
- Wuwei Performance Series 3, 42 Cambridge Road #07-07, Singapore
- Dear Future, Schoolhouse Studios, Melbourne
- Megalo International Print Prize, Megalo Gallery, Canberra
- Backstage, Stamford Arts Centre, Singapore
- Coda Annual Show, Coda Culture, Singapore
- Art Stage Launch Party, The Warehouse Hotel, Singapore
- Contemporary Impressions: Spring Edition, Brunswick Street Gallery, Melbourne
- 2019 Singapore Art Book Fair, NTU Centre for Contemporary Art, Singapore
- 2018 Art and A Slice of Cake, Monash Live Radio, Melbourne, with Juan Rodriguez Sandoval
- 2017 Tonerpalooza II Zine Fair, State Library of Victoria, Melbourne
- 2018 Lin, Kenneth: “‘The Past is not the Past’, an exhibition to remember.”, The Online Citizen