CHUNG ERICA (b.1999) is an artist in Singapore who works predominantly with printmaking and its use in the expanded field. She is interested in the unavoidable collisions between the socio-political issues of Singapore and its effects to the states of being. Growing up in Singapore has provided her with valuable insight on social movement and justice (or injustice). For that purpose, her fervour to push the boundaries of social structure and norms through objects, imagery and text are vital part of her practice.
- Monash College, Diploma in Art and Design, 2016 – 2017
- Monash University, Bachelor of Fine Art, 2017 – Present
- 2018 The Past is not the Past, Coda Culture, Singapore.
Group Exhibitions / Performances
- Wuwei Performance Series 3, 42 Cambridge Road #07-07, Singapore
- Dear Future, Schoolhouse Studios, Melbourne, curated by Rachel Pakula
- Megalo International Print Prize, Megalo Gallery, Canberra
- Backstage, Stamford Arts Centre, Singapore
- Coda Annual Show, Coda Culture, Singapore
- Art Stage Launch Party, The Warehouse Hotel, Singapore
- Contemporary Impressions: Spring Edition, Brunswick Street Gallery, Melbourne
- 2019 Singapore Art Book Fair, NTU Centre for Contemporary Art, Singapore
- 2018 Art and A Slice of Cake, Monash Live Radio, Melbourne, with Juan Rodriguez Sandoval
- 2017 Tonerpalooza II Zine Fair, State Library of Victoria, Melbourne